WOD Generator! EMOM edition allows you to generate thousands of random EMOM CrossFit workouts, adjust difficulty level, save favorite EMOMs and much more!
What is an “EMOM”?
EMOM is a term used mainly in the CrossFit which stands for Every Minute On the Minute. The goal is to do the prescribed amount of work and rest until the end of the minute.
These EMOM WODs are not completely random. Generated workouts in the app are based on my multiple years of experience with the CrossFit. This means that all WODs should make sense and be doable (no fully random nonsense numbers).
Main features of EMOM WOD generator:
– WODs are generated from hand-made database of CrossFit movements
– Difficulty slider allows you to adjust difficulty from beginner to elite level
– Beginner difficulty WODs should take about 15-20 seconds in each minute and allow you to work on on the technique
– Elite difficulty WODs should take about 45-55 seconds in each minute while leaving almost no time for the rest, this difficulty level is only for CrossFit athletes with multiple years of experience
– Set your gender, CrossFit WODs are not universal and women are using different weights
– Set preferred units system, CrossFit is still highly popular in the US with imperial system but if you live anywhere else you can easily switch to metric system
– Save favorite EMOM WODs and share them with your friends